- All visitors must check-in at the front counter before entering. Only checked-in customers are allowed into this gym.
- No informal/personal coaching without prior arrangement from the management.
- fit • bloc is under 24 hours CCTV surveillance. Any reports of poor conduct or rude behaviour will be investigated. Offenders may be asked to leave or in serious cases be handed over to the police with video footage evidence.
- Chairs and tables are provided for your comfort and not for your bags. Kindly use the pigeon holes/lockers provided. fit • bloc will not be liable for any loss of valuables.
- Please report all incidents, unsafe conditions or undesirable conduct to fit • bloc staff.
- fit • bloc reserves the right to make changes to the rules at any time.
Climbing with Children
- The minimum age to climb is 5.
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an accompanying adult AT ALL TIMES.
- Each adult can only supervise 1 child.
- The management reserves the right to deny entry or ask anyone who puts our members or children at risk to leave.
- For hygiene purposes, no barefoot/bare-body climbing is allowed.
- No food & drinks. Only plain bottled water is allowed.
- No outside footwear. Only climbing shoes are allowed in the climbing areas.
- Please do not walk around the facility with climbing shoes on.
- No loose chalk. Only chalk ball is allowed.
- For your own safety, sit on the benches/ledge while waiting. Do not sit on the mattresses and stay clear of the fall zone at all times.
- Socks must be worn with rental shoes. Approach our counter staff for sock purchase if you do not have a pair.
- No food & drinks. Only plain bottled wateris allowed.
- Towel is mandatory for use of allgym equipments. You may purchase one at the counter if you did not bring any.
- Proper gym/sport shoes is mandatory for use of all gym equipments.
- For your own safety, please do not lean against or work out near the glass panels.
- Overhead weightlifting is prohibited.
- Please do not drop weights.
- No weighted pull-ups allowed in the gym. Kindly use our hangboard area in the Box section.
- Place equipment back to original position after use.
- Wet wipes are provided in the gym. Wipe down equipment after use (chalk marks, sweat etc).
- Climbing shoes are only allowed on the endurance wall. Please remove them before using any other section of the gym.
- The stretching area is a no shoe zone. Please remove your shoes and place them on the shoe rack provided.